I know it’s been awhile since I posted anything here on the blog. Northstar has been very busy helping its clients prepare for a near certain difficult time ahead.
So, whats changed?
- My original comment on $19 trillion in national debt. It’s now $21 trillion and climbing.
- Our enemies have intensified their belligerence against us. Russia has introduce a whole new platform of weapon systems designed to render a ballistic missile defense system worthless and overwhelm it. China has introduced new fighter aircraft, are training to take back Taiwan by force, have moved to solidify the dominance of the Communist Party in China, and have developed hyper sonic missiles that can overwhelm our naval fleets, deliver nuclear weapons that cannot be intercepted, and is preparing to enslave its entire population with the Orwellian “social credit” system.
- Our southern border is under attack by thousands of Central Americans attempting to break through the border en mass.
I could go on and just depress you, but I won’t. What I will do is encourage to to start your plans today. Just start. Don’t be caught off guard. A world of hurt is coming.
I’m putting this out in advance of tomorrow’s election. I have already voted and hope you have, too. I hope my candidate wins and I’m sure your want yours to win as well.
But I am not going to go into politics or candidates. What I am going to say is this:
It does not matter who wins. Regardless of the winner, what they will have to deal with is:
- $19 trillion in government debt. It will drag the economy down.
- The “open border” concept will destroy the fabric of the country.
- The attack on the values that makes our society strong.
- The dependency policies of the nanny state.
- The trend towards bigger government.
- The US growing weaker financially, militarily and culturally.
- Being surrounded on all sides by enemies who seek to overpower and defeat the US in any way possible.
It does not matter who the individual is who has the title of President, Senator, Representative or whatever after tomorrow. There are movers and shakers who function behind the scenes that direct the policies of government and they are not up for election. Commonly referred to as the “Deep State”, they will still be there.
So don’t expect things to get better. Expect them to get worse. But there is light at the end of this tunnel. And we are here to help.
Northstar will help you navigate the turbulent times ahead. We will provide you with solutions for greater self reliance in a changing world.
You will be the ones who lead us into a brighter future. For you. For your family. For our nation. The journey begins.
This blog is being written about issues, concerns and general ramblings involving the Lone Star State. Some will be serious and others will be light-hearted. The thoughts are my own. Some you will agree with. Others you won’t.
I hope you will come back here weekly to read of my musings on issues of the day, ideas, suggestions and other topics of interest to Texans and those who may want to become Texans. Enjoy!